This was the first recipe that we had to come up with all on our own, it was a breakfast sandwich. In this we used one of the eggs that we learned and remade the scones form before too. One of the biggest parts to doing this recipe was time management, that was the hardest peart to this lab. My goal was to finish this sandwich on time and meet all of my product standards. I just barely finished my sandwich on time which was very stressful. My product standards were that it would be colourful, good consistency, golden brown scones and to have a smoky smell. My sandwich was al that plus being really big, so I was really happy with that.