For my virus project in biology, I chose to research rabies. I used my creative thinking when figuring out how to build my virus model. I thought of a way to make my model stand out. So my partner and decided to use model clay that dries. Before it dried we made it into a shape of a virus, hollowed out the front, cut up pipe cleaners for the spikes of the rabies virus. We then made the made the proteins out of pipe cleaners and added them into the hollowed out front, then labeled the parts. We also designed the pamphlet to make it nice to look at. We found all the information needed, and added them neatly into the pamphlet.