1. Recover Playlist You Accidentally Deleted
– To recover a deleted playlist, you will need to access Spotify Web (different from the Spotify App).
– Log into your Spotify account and find Recover Playlist in the menu on the side bar.
-Select playlist and Click Restore.
2. Smart Search
– Spotify has a smart search feature that helps you find the desired music faster and easier.
– You can also use filters like genres, labels, and others.
3. Spotify Karaoke
– To find this feature, look for the Lyrics button in the bottom right corner of the app when a song is playing.
– To get more info about songs, you can enable the Behind the Lyrics mode in Spotify’s settings.