Microsoft To Do is an app that tracks and focus on your daily tasks, and syncs automatically with outlook. It also comes with a feature to link your tasks onto your Microsoft calendar.
- Download Microsoft To Do, if you have it, then proceed to step 2.
- Tap settings, and manage accounts on the far left hand corner
- Login into your Microsoft account
- Under My Day, start adding new tasks! just tap on add a task!
- Click on the newly made task, and if you want, you could add smaller tasks under that goal.