Ending up in a hospital from making food isn’t exactly 𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒶𝓉𝑒, but it is memorable. In the eighth grade two of my friends and I decided we wanted to make crepes for dinner, so we went online and looked up a recipe, but then we saw something called a “crepe cake.” We decided we wanted to attempt to make it, so we got out the ingredients, turned on the stove, and started to bake. It didn’t take us that long to mix all the ingredients together, so we started to pour the batter into the pan. We got frustrated because we found it hard to make them thin enough to be crepes. We made enough for it to be a crepe cake, then with the rest of the batter we added a whole bunch of random spices and made about 5 more crepes. I accidentally ate those crepes and they tasted so bad. We went to bed and in the morning I couldn’t see that well, so I looked in the mirror and my entire face was puffed up! I told my friends mom and she took me to the hospital. Ended up I was allergic to one of the spices and I got some meds. My face was puffed up for the rest of the week. After that day, I never had crepes again.