I was able to research different aspects of my project. I used different sites to find answers to my questions and was able to put them in my own words. After doing thorough research I found some problems with the innovation and put them into my own words, along with the solutions that I had found during research. I was able to identify the innovation and give a thorough presentation on what it was and how it was used. When I felt I had enough information, I started thinking of possible outcomes for the future. I thought about if they were already invented or if they could use more editing with them. I am very satisfied with the end result of my project. I put lots of time and effort and didn’t hesitate to ask questions when I was unsure of something. To ensure even better results for my project in the future, I would look for more sources. I had asked my guardian, who works in the medical field, about some information based off of the innovation. I would look for more book sources and possibly a person in the medical field. Overall I felt the quality of my project was defined and was proficient for my teachers standards, and I gave a good definition on why my innovation was invented.
Be First to Comment