While I was using the table saw to try to cut out my tenons, some of the pieces came out too thick and wouldn’t properly fit, while my first one was perfect. Turns out my wood was not fully straight and had a very slight slant causing the last few pieces to be thicker. Because of this I had to measure my wood then lower or raise the blade according to each piece. I had to adjust to each piece and use my eyes and would bring the blade up or down little bit little until each piece would fit in. This took me more then half the class to do, but I ended up making everything work out and each tenon fit into the legs perfectly. In the future I figured out that having a completely flat piece of wood really makes everything much easier.