- How does the story of Spiderman (Western) differ from Supaidaman (Japanese)?
- Very greatly. Well for starters, the story isnt based off the comics, and the show was clearly intended for kids. The story was clearly rushed and everything is very random. The original Spiderman is more meaningful, and has a message to send.
- Were there moments that made you laugh cry, or feel particularly invested? Explain.
- I think many of the scenes made me laugh. how badly it was made, the bad acting, and how much it didnt make any sense.
- Would you recommend this show to others? Why or why not?
- This could make you laugh once or twice, but other than that the story was poorly made and boring. So no. Most people dont watch shows nowadays anyway. (including me).
- What do you think future generations wil think about our media?
- This can go many ways so i have no clear answer. However, my general assumption would be:
- 1. They think it sucks
- 2. They think its better than whatever they will have
- 3. Monsters invaded earth and all the people died.
- How does school in Japan compare to Canada? Is there anything they do in Japan, that you wish we did at Centennial?
- School in japan is much more work heavy than schools in Canada. The students are required to do more things, such as cleaning or clubs. i wish we had uniforms as they do in japan.
- Do you think that students should have more responsibilities at school like cleaning duty or for clubs/sports? Why?
- Personally, no. The 7 hours of school is enough, and making students clean the school takes away a few jobs for people that need it.
- How lucky are you in L’†hIth ? Would you be able to snag leftovers?
- I am fairly lucky. If i win once, ill have a really high chance to win twice. But i wouldn’t want any leftovers, let alone lunch.
Curricular Competency Reflection:
I can statements.
-I can reflect on my thinking.
When i look back at what i wrote, i can tell what i was thinking, what i had in mind, what ideas popped up into my head, and how much time i spent to put it into words. i feel like this assisgnment helped me reflect on my thoughts, and myself.
-I consider more than one way to proceed in an investigation.
When i was researching for this project, i looked at multiple sources, videos, and used my prevous notes to help me.
-I can analyze evidence to make judgements.
When i was researching about st johns, i saw many diffrent opportunities of what the land could be used for. I saw the evidence, and i decided, using the evidence of course. This project helped me on thinking about the information i was given, and making judgements.
-I can deliberately learn about things that interest me, and new ideas pop into my head.
One thing about me is that i focus really well only on things that interest me, so when i was at the buisness part, i had tons of ideas. of course, I couldnt write them down, but this project enabled me to judge based on physical forms. i havent done that before since most of the buisnesses i think about are online.
One goal i have going forward.
“I can develop a body of creative work over time.”
Even though many good core Competencies where developed during this assisgnment, i still think my work was lackluster. one problem i have is being create with work and putting my words down on paper (in this case, a screen). I will work towards that goal in future assisgnments, and in my hobbies.
Uhhh im planning a special day for Chance. (or Chains? thats his name) to make the day special, we will walk to 711, order pizza hut, go to the cineplex, (watch five nights at Freddy’s) , and finally, go to Joyce’s restaurant. All walking of course.
|What I bought||Cost||Percentage of budget||References|
|14″ Large Pepperoni Lover’s Pan V Boneless Bites (14 Wings) Sauce (No Sauce) Creamy Chicken Alfredo (Large) Noodle (Regular) Breadsticks (Regular) Add Cheese||$28.69 X $17.49 X $19.99 $1.00 $80.16 $6.95 $4.36 $91.47||31.33% of budget||https://www.pizzahut.ca/order/sides/#basket|
sadly it wouldnt save. but i copied and pasted the price.
so i think it would be reliable.
|Steak Frites With New York||$67×2= 134||40.66%||https://food.google.com/chooseprovider?restaurantId=/g/1vknp1z2&g2lbs=ANTchaMdzQJb40RgdBOdbgi3RLRl9uPeBjC0V69TlcFh_0aJYtLzd15_YKK7urXyQ5FHn_0ovBs-d4DVNpUzsRQPKgFvaq0_g_KlyRj5FdeCj49M337xxfpWAlgdWTIFCISiq_G8W6VWUurnm_rWNt_cOFWAUPq5pA%3D%3D&hl=en-CA&gl=ca&cs=1&ssta=1&fo_m=MfohQo559jFvMUOzJVpjPL1YMfZ3bInYwBDuMfaXTPp5KXh-&gei=sjpMZbz1Nu7x0PEPltCEqA0&ei=sjpMZbz1Nu7x0PEPltCEqA0&fo_s=OA&opi=89978449&sei=CW1ZiMTMW7SiEd-dFJ1DOnKy&utm_campaign&utm_source=search|
|Red bull||$15.00for two||5%||https://food.google.com/chooseprovider?restaurantId=/g/1vknp1z2&g2lbs=ANTchaMdzQJb40RgdBOdbgi3RLRl9uPeBjC0V69TlcFh_0aJYtLzd15_YKK7urXyQ5FHn_0ovBs-d4DVNpUzsRQPKgFvaq0_g_KlyRj5FdeCj49M337xxfpWAlgdWTIFCISiq_G8W6VWUurnm_rWNt_cOFWAUPq5pA%3D%3D&hl=en-CA&gl=ca&cs=1&ssta=1&fo_m=MfohQo559jFvMUOzJVpjPL1YMfZ3bInYwBDuMfaXTPp5KXh-&gei=sjpMZbz1Nu7x0PEPltCEqA0&ei=sjpMZbz1Nu7x0PEPltCEqA0&opi=89978449&sei=CW1ZiMTMW7SiEd-dFJ1DOnKy&utm_campaign&utm_source=search&addressId&orderType=2&partnerId=11344137403575542233&fulfillmentTime&menuSearchQuery&cartId&fo_s=OA&dineInLocationId|
How much did you end up spending on your special day?
I spent $299.22.
What percentage of the total budget did you end up spending?
About 99.74% was spent.
What might you have done differently if you only had a budget of $100?
I think I would have only bought the kfc.
What might you have done differently if you had a budget of $500?
I would probably go to lazer tag or something. something to get us moving.
Competencies: I can tell what is important to me and I can explain my values. I understand how my values shape my choices.
Why did you choose this specific person? Why do you believe they deserve to be celebrated?
He’s been buying me pizza, and it was easy to choose what to give him, because he would eat anything.
Why did you choose to spend your budget the way you did? What factors went into your decisions?
Well, I have not known him for too long, and since he bought me food, I thought I would too.( in this fictional event)
- Which Yokai did you pick? Why? / i picked the nine tailed fox (Tamamo no Mae) i picked her because it is the first yokai i knew of when i was a little kid.
- Name some characteristics and provide a background history/summary on your Yokai. / she bacically wanted power. so, she went to kings and drained their life span to she could take control of whatever empire they had. when she got caught, she would run to another contry. and she kept doing it until she got executed. she was also magical and stuff. she could shapeshift, she was immortal, and she has nine tails.
- Do you think Japanese Yokai differ from Western monsters and mythical creatures? Explain. / most of them are animals or humans that turned goofy. in yokai, some are objects. and in yokai, not all of them are out to kill. they are they to just scare people.
- Do you believe in Yokai, monsters, ghosts, or mythical creatures? Why or why not? /no. they are just stories to scare kids. some of them are really goofy though.
5:00am wake up
5:10am- get myself together and get out of bed
5:10am – 5:40am shower 24/0.30
5:45am- 7:30am – study (i also eat during this time)24/0.45
7:30am- 8:20am- watch youtube 24/0.50
8:20am- 8:55am- ride the bus to school 24/0.35
_______school______24/6.15 1/4 of the day is spent in school
get home at approx, 3:30pm- 4:10pm 24/0.40
4:10pm- 5:30pm- i guess you could call this flex 24/1.20
6:00pm- 6:50pm- various. 24/0.50
6:50pm- 7:30pm- read (yeah im that guy) 24/0.40
realisticaly i fall asleep at 8:30
_______sleep_________24/8.00 so 1/3 of the day is spent sleeping
An Explanation of why internet safety and being positive is important
internet safety is important for various reasons. if a lot of your life is spent online, then it is very important for you to learn how to use it correctly & safely. otherwise, it could hurt you in the long term, or just ruin your life. being positive is important because your online reputation is mostly as important as your reputation in general. if you are spreading a lot of hate, people would treat you badly in return.
o Examples of unsafe and negative activities
-posting controversial stuffs
-posting personal information
-sharing improper content
o A description of the steps everyone can take to be positive and stay safe
- never post any personal information
- never spend more than 4 hours per day on social media
- think before you post
Security, Canadian Centre for Cyber. “Digital Footprint (ITSAP.00.133).” Canadian Centre for Cyber Security, 12 Jan. 2022, https://www.cyber.gc.ca/en/guidance/digital-footprint-itsap00133.
What Is a Digital Footprint? Definition – Meaning – Examples. https://blog.reputationx.com/digital-footprint. Accessed 18 Sept. 2023.CloseDeleteEdit
- my inspiration is to learn about japanese culture. They say its interesting, but i want to see for myself.
- my goal is to be able to read and understand the basics.
- i dont really have a good motivating factor that would help meif i where to struggle. but it was my decision to take this course, and if i fail to learn the basics of a langauge, that- would be very disappointing.