Hello Centennial! Here are more tips to effectively use GoodNotes!
Drag & drop has been outstanding so far. Just tap and hold on the document that you want to share and start dragging it to another app as soon as it lifts. You can also hold onto a document while you flick up your finger to reveal the dock and easily switch to GoodNotes. Release your finger and the document will be right in your library — ready for annotation & markup. That is only one way how you can use drag & drop with GoodNotes.
Here are a few more things that are now possible:
- Drag your handwritten notes to Onenote, Notes, Keynote etc.
- Share annotated photos and sketches via mail
- prepare graphics for your Keynote and PowerPoint presentations
- Drag a phone number from your notes to contacts and convert it to text
- Open links from your notes in the right app
For more tips and tricks on this cool feature go to