How to Upload your files to One Drive:
- Sign into your Office 365 account.
- Select the OneDrive app.
- Select Upload (top in the menu bar), then choose to upload Files or Folders. You can also drag and drop the flies.
Create Files & Folders:
- Select New (also top in the menu bar).
- choose the file type, or folder.
Sharing Files and Folders:
- Select the files or folders (should have a blue check mark once selected)
- Select Share (also top menu bar)
- Enter the email addresses of the people that you would like to share the files with.
- You can choose to add a message, then click Send.
- another way to share your files is to Copy Link, then send the link to others.